21 Queen Street sits at the head of Park Place in Leeds' central business district and has commanding views east towards City Square.
- Sat nav: LS1 2TW
- The motorway network is easily accessible: the M1 (J43) linking London & Leeds is just 3 miles away.
- Cycle routes and footpaths pass the building linking it to the town centre and Leeds station.
- Leeds City bus station is in York Street is 0.5 mile from the building.
- Leeds Station - one of the busiest in the country, with links to very major city is a 6 minute walk away.
- Leeds Bradford International Airport is less than 30 minutes' drive.